Making an iced espresso is a great way to cool down on a hot day without sacrificing the flavor of a rich espresso. Here’s how to make an iced espresso that will keep your taste buds happy.
1. Start by gathering your ingredients. You’ll need freshly-ground espresso beans, cold water, an espresso machine, a tall glass, and ice.
2. Start by grinding the espresso beans. Ideally, you should grind the beans just before making your espresso. This will ensure maximum flavor.
3. Place the ground espresso into the espresso machine. Then, add cold water and begin the brewing process.
4. When the espresso is done brewing, pour it into a tall glass.
5. Add ice to the glass, filling it up about halfway.
6. Stir the espresso and ice together until the mixture is chilled.
7. Add a little sugar or other sweetener if desired.
And that’s it! Enjoy your delicious iced espresso. It’s a refreshing treat that’s perfect for a hot summer day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How much espresso do I need for an iced espresso?
Answer: To make an iced espresso, you will need 2 shots (2 ounces) of espresso.
Q2. What is the best way to make an iced espresso?
Answer: The best way to make an iced espresso is to start by making a double shot of espresso (2 ounces) and then pouring it over ice.
Q3. Can I make an iced espresso with cold brew coffee?
Answer: Yes, you can make an iced espresso with cold brew coffee. To do this, you will need to combine 2 ounces of cold brew coffee with cold water and ice.
Q4. How long does it take to make an iced espresso?
Answer: It usually takes about 2 minutes to make an iced espresso.
Q5. Can I use milk for an iced espresso?
Answer: Yes, you can use milk for an iced espresso. You will need to add 1-2 ounces of milk to the espresso and ice.